- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- On a non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, toss the sweet potatoes with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a plate, coat the pork with the mustard and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Flip the potatoes over and move them away from the centre of the baking sheet. Place the pork at the centre of the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the pork reads 135°F (57°C). Remove from the oven. Cover with foil and let sit for 5 minutes. On a work surface, thinly slice the pork.
- Toast the bread directly on the oven rack for 3 to 4 minutes. Brush with mustard, if desired.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a fork, coarsely crush the potatoes onto the toasted bread. Top with the pork and salad. Serve warm