- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high. Oil the grate.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the broccoli until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain and quickly rinse under cold water. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine the pork, egg, panko, green onions, nuoc-cham sauce and ginger with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 8 patties. Place on a large plate with the broccoli. Brush the pork and broccoli lightly with oil.
- Grill the pork patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Using a pastry brush, cover the tops of the patties with hoisin. Keep warm. Grill the pineapple and broccoli for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the patties with the pineapple and broccoli. Serve with white rice, if desired.