- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the milk or dark chocolate. Spread on the baking sheet in a 30 x 20-cm (12 x 8-inch) even layer. Let stand in a cool area for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, enough time to harden.
- Melt the white chocolate in the same way, then spread it over the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the crushed candy and let it harden in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, shatter with their hands. Place in a pretty box and give as a gifts.