- Cut the scallops into chunks. In a bowl, combine them with the fennel seeds, lime juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place about 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of that mixture in the centre of two dough squares, moisten the edges with a little water and cover with the two other squares. Press to seal the edges.
- For a nicer presentation, cut the edges with a fluted pastry wheel.
- Place the ravioli in a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes at medium boil. Drain and place on a plate.
- Lightly brush with olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, sauté the shrimp in the oil for about 2 minutes over high heat.
- Deglaze with the wine. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli in the butter for about 1 minute per side.
- Place the ravioli in the centre of the plate and top with the shrimp. Drizzle with the cooking juices. Garnish with chervil and lime.