- In a saucepan, brown the shallots in the butter. Add the honey, rice and cook for 1 minute over medium-high heat, stirring to coat.
- Deglaze with the wine and cook over medium heat, stirring until the liquid is almost completely absorbed. Add broth, about 180 ml (3/4 cup) at a time, stirring constantly. Add the zest and lemon juice. Continue to add broth when the rice becomes creamy and leaves a drag line. After about 20 minutes, the rice should be tender yet still firm, has absorbed almost all of the liquid and has a creamy consistency.
- Add the cheese and blend. Adjust the seasoning.
- With the rack in the highest position, preheat the broiler.
- Place fish pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on each piece. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook under the broiler for 5 to 7 minutes.
- At the centre of each plate, place some risotto, then a piece of fish. Season with pepper and serve immediately.