- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar and cook for 1 minute. Add the bananas and some strawberry juice. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Place the strawberries and the remaining of their juice in a 30 x 20-cm (12 x 8-inch) baking dish.
- Spoon the banana mixture over the strawberries and toss gently.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Spread over the fruit.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- If necessary, warm slightly in a microwave oven.