- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain. Set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté the shallots and garlic in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze with the wine and lemon juice. Reduce until almost dry.
- Add the cream and cheese. Stir to blend. Add the tomatoes. Reduce by half. Add the pasta and cook until just warm. Adjust the seasoning.
- Arrange the spinach on 4 plates.
- Spoon the pasta on the spinach. Top with prosciutto and bell pepper. Season with pepper and serve immediately.