- Line a 20-cm (8-inch) square pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, heat the sweetened condensed milk over medium heat, stirring. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Pour into a bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture for 3 minutes or until it thickens. Blend in the nuts with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Let cool, then refrigerate until the fudge is firm. Remove from the pan, slice and cut into squares. Store at room temperature.
You don’t have a three-tiered serving plate to present your desserts and sweets? Make one! Simply stack two cups, upside down, and slide two large plates in between, and a small one for the top tier.