- In a shallow dish or a sealable plastic bag, combine all the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven’s broiler.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the peanut butter, brown sugar and garlic until the sugar has completely dissolved. Add the remaining ingredients. Keep warm.
- Thread the chicken strips onto the skewers. Place on a baking sheet. Broil for about 5 minutes on each side. Baste with the marinade halfway through cooking.
- To serve, drizzle the chicken skewers with the warm sauce.