- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pancetta slices on the baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- In a skillet, soften the onions and garlic with the pepper flakes in the oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 6 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add the wine, broth, cream, and rosemary. Reduce over medium heat until the sauce has a slightly creamy consistency, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain. Add the pasta to the sauce with the grated Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Let stand for a few minutes. Adjust the seasoning. Place 3 pancetta chips in the centre of each serving. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and hazelnuts. Serve.