- In a glass baking dish, combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Cut 3 slits in each side of the fish. Insert a mint leaf into each slit. Stuff the fish cavities with the green onions and mint. Place the fish in the marinade and coat well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil a fish grill basket.
- Remove the fish from the marinade. Season inside and out with salt and pepper. Place the fish in the oiled grill basket.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Grill the fish until the flesh pulls easily from the bone, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- Serve the whole fish.