- Preheat half the grill, setting the burners on high and the other half on medium-low.
- In a bowl, combine the sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes.
- On a work surface, spread the fish fillets with the mixture of sundried tomatoes. Season with salt with pepper. Place a strip of bell peppers and two basil leaves on each fillet, then roll the fillets. Wrap each roll with two slices of prosciutto, allowing the fish to stick out on each end.
- Thread all four rolled fish onto 2 skewers, like building a raft. Cook on the hot side of the grill for about 5 minutes per side.
- Brush the slices of fennel with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the fennel on the other half of the grill for about 3 minutes per side or until tender.
- Cut the rolls in half diagonally. Serve with the fennel and lemon wedges.