- With the rack in the lowest position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- On a floured work surface, roll out the dough. Line a 23-cm (9-inch) pie plate with a removable bottom or regular. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small skillet, brown the bacon. Drain on paper towel. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, eggs, and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the bacon and tomatoes at the bottom of the crust. Pour the egg mixture over the tomatoes.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm or cold.