- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on high. Oil the grate.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Keep 250 ml (1 cup) of the cooking water aside. Drain and oil lightly. Return the pasta to the pot. Set aside.
- Oil the asparagus and zucchini. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables and sausages. Slice the sausages and cut the asparagus into chunks. Set aside.
- In the pot with the pasta, add the reserved cooking water and cheese. Stir to combine until the cheese has melted. Add the vegetables, sausages, herbs, and lime zest and juice. Reheat, if necessary. Adjust the seasoning.