- In a glass dish, combine all the ingredients. Add the tenderloins and coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 48 hours.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on high. Oil the grate.
- Place the tenderloin on the grill. Reduce the temperature of the grill to medium-low. Grill the meat for about 15 minutes, turning it regularly. Let cool.
- Slice the meat. Serve with the Lentil, Vegetable and Herb Salad.
- If desired, sprinkle with Espelette pepper, to taste.
If you're only cooking for one or two people, you can make the marinade for only one pork tenderloin.