- In a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate. Blend well. Let temper.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and brown sugar for 1 minute. Add the chocolate mixture and beat vigorously for 2 minutes. Add the dry ingredients and blend until the dough is smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. With about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of dough, form into balls with your hands, then place on the baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- Dip the balls of dough in powdered sugar, a few at a time. Shake off the excess. Place on the baking sheet, leaving 3 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
You can prepare the dough balls in advance and freeze them. Let them thaw before dipping them into the icing sugar and bake.