- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in the butter. Add the wine and reduce until dry. Add the broth and reduce by half. Add the cream and reduce by half or until the desired consistency. Add the lemon juice, olives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Keep the sauce warm.
- For each braid, you'll need 3 strips of fish.
- Alternate 2 strips of turbot and one of trout for the first half of the braid, then the opposite (2 strips of trout and one of turbot) for the end.
- Place the braids on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the fish with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Serve 2 braids per person. Serve with the sauce and a vegetable of your choice, such as a leek julienne in butter.