- In a bowl, combine the water and jam. Pour in six Popsicle moulds. Freeze for about 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk with the sugar, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a bowl, soften the cream cheese with a wooden spoon. Add the hot milk and the vanilla and stir with a whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until mixture has cooled.
- In a bowl, gently combine the crackers and honey with your fingertips.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the moulds over the cherry filling. Insert the sticks and garnish with the cracker mixture around the sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours.
Be careful not to soak the crackers with water when passing the mould under hot water! It would be preferable to immerse the mould in a bowl of hot water.