- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Add the fruit and let stand for at least one hour at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Thread the fruit on the skewers. Reserve the marinade.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream or plain yogurt and drizzle with the remaining marinade.
Grilling Idea for Chicken
Getting children to eat fruit is not always easy, especcially in the summer when its popsicles and ice cream. The fruit skewers are a big success, especially when you slip in a couple of marshmallows. Under the supervision of parents, children can take care of their fruit kebab on the grill until the marshmallows start to melt.