- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Cut the Stripetti and butternut squash into 2.5-cm (1-inch) thick slices and remove the seeds.
- Remove the seeds from the two acorn squash and cut into 2.5-cm (1-inch) thick wedges. Scatter the squash on a large baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey with the coriander seeds.
- Brush the squash with the butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the pumpkin seed.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Continue cooking until the squash begins to brown. Sprinkle with the fresh cilantro.