- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- With lightly oiled hands, shape each meatball with about 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of the meat mixture. Set aside on a plate.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown the meatballs for about 5 minutes in the oil. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the onion. Add oil, if needed. Add the pineapple and red bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the sauce and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Return the meatballs to the skillet. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked. Serve with rice and garnish with cilantro.