- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- In another bowl, coat the steak with 75 ml (1/3 cup) of the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least one night. Refrigerate the remaining sauce.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium. Oil the grate.
- Grill the meat for about 4 to 5 minutes per side or until medium-rare. For pork tenderloin, cooking will be a little longer. Season with salt and pepper. Brush with the marinade a few times while cooking. Set aside on a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand for about 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave oven, heat the remaining sauce.
- Place the meat, sauce and remaining ingredients in separate bowls in the centre of the table and let your guests fill their own shells.