- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- Spread butter on both sides of the tortillas. In a large non-stick skillet, brown tortillas, one at a time, on each side. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Place in the oven to melt the cheese while you prepare filling.
- In a bowl, combine eggs with milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet, brown sausage with onions and pepper in oil over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook gently, stirring until desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon egg filling into tortillas. Top with tomatoes and roll tightly. Serve with salsa and sour cream.