- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place slices of pancetta on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and cook for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add broth and wine and bring to a boil, stirring with a whisk. Simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir until melted. Stir in egg yolks, whisking vigorously. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a small saucepan of salted boiling water, add vinegar.
- Break three eggs in three saucers. Slide eggs into water and poach for about 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Normally, yolk should still be runny. Place poached eggs on paper towels. Repeat with remaining eggs. Set aside.
- Place a folded slice of ham on each muffin half. Layer with a slice of tomato, arugula and two pancetta chips. Top with an egg. Drizzle with sauce. Season with pepper.
This creamy brie cheese sauce has an advantage over traditional hollandaise sauce; you can reheat it in the microwave oven.