Braised Red Kidney Beans
- Place the beans in a large bowl. Cover with water and soak overnight at room temperature. Add water, as needed, so that the beans are always covered. Rinse and drain.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, soften the onions, ginger, and garlic in the oil. Add the spices and cook for 1 minute over low heat, stirring constantly. Add the beans, tomatoes, water, and chipotle. Bring to a boil. Cover and bake for about 3 hours or until the beans are tender. Add the honey and lime juice. Season with salt.
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, cilantro and onions. Set aside.
- Fill the centre of each tortilla with braised kidney beans, radish salad, and feta cheese. Serve with a lime wedge.