- In a bowl, combine the lobster meat with the cheese and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On a work surface, lay eight squares of dough at a time. With a spoon, place about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of filling in the centre of each square. Brush the dough with a little water. Cover with second wonton square and press around the filling to press out any air bubble and seal the ravioli. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the shallots and lobster shells with the tomato paste and saffron for about 5 minutes in 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of butter. Deglaze with the wine and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let steep for 5 minutes. Strain. Return the cooking liquid to the saucepan and discard the shallot and lobster shell mixture.
- Bring the cooking juices to a boil and reduce until about 60 ml (¼ cup) of sauce remain. Over low heat, gradually add the butter, whisking constantly. Adjust the seasoning. If necessary, add a little pasta cooking water if the sauce seems too thick when you are ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the ravioli for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain. Oil lightly. Divide the ravioli among four bowls. Drizzle with the lobster butter sauce. Season with pepper.