- In a blender, combine all the ingredients until the batter is smooth. Set aside.
- In a 23-cm (9-inch) non-stick skillet lightly brushed with butter, cook four to five crepes, one at a time, with about 75 ml (1/3 cup) of batter each, until golden brown on each side. Stack the crepes on a plate. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, brown the onion in half the oil. Add the sausage meat and sauté while crumbling with a wooden spoon until golden brown. Add the salsa and cook for about 3 minutes or until the juices have evaporated.
- Spread the sausage mixture lengthwise in the centre of four crepes. Sprinkle with the cheese and fold both sides of the crepes toward the centre over the filling.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown the pancakes on both sides, two at a time, in the remaining oil. Serve and garnish with sour cream. Serve with salsa.