- In a large bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, salt, and 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of pepper. Add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 230 °C (450 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the English muffins into breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, butter, and remaining pepper. Press the cutlets in the breadcrumb mixture to coat and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Recipe taken from Ruth Reichl’s “The Gourmet Cookbook"