- With a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip, or with a small spoon, stuff the peppers up to the rim with cream cheese. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Place about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of grated cheese on each jalapeño and press firmly into the cream cheese.
- Hermetically wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon. Insert a toothpick to hold it in place. Set aside in an airtight container. Refrigerate.
- Preheat half the gas or charcoal grill over high heat. Oil the grate.
- Place the Texan Rockets on the off section of the grill. Close the lid and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. The less you cook them, the spicier they will be.
Wear gloves when handling hot peppers.