Wilted Leek and Apples
- In a non-stick skillet, sauté the apples and leek in the butter, without browning. Add the white wine and simmer until the leek is tender and the wine has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown the garlic and sage in the butter. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, brown the pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until the desired doneness. Add more butter, if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate. Cover.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter. Sprinkle with the flour and stir to combine. Add the broth and mustard and bring to a boil, stirring with a whisk. Simmer until the sauce is syrupy. Strain. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the pork chops drizzled with the sauce. Garnish with the garlic and sage. Serve with the wilted leek and apples and mashed potatoes, if desired.