- With the rack in the lowest position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured work surface, roll out dough into a 25-cm (10-inch) square. Cut dough into two rectangles and place on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine cheeses. Season with salt and pepper. Spread cheese mixture over dough. Layer with bell peppers. Drizzle with 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- In a bowl, toss asparagus with remaining oil. Spread over pastry and bake for about 5 minutes. Cut each rectangle into eight squares. Season with pepper and serve.