- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and oil lightly.
- In a non-stick skillet, soften mushrooms and onion in oil until mushroom cooking water has evaporated. Continue cooking until mushrooms begin to caramelize. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, pepper flakes and rosemary and cook for about 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned. Add broth and olives. Reduce cooking liquid by half.
- Add pasta, chicken, Parmesan, chives and butter. Mix thoroughly and cook over low heat until pasta had absorbed a little cooking liquid. Adjust seasoning.
- When serving, sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan cheese, to taste.