- In a bowl, heat the honey and oil for about 30 seconds in the microwave oven. Add the graham cracker crumbs and stir to blend. Press onto the bottom of a 20-cm (8-inch) springform pan. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cheese and 180 ml (3/4 cup) of sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla and the lemon or limes zest. Set the lemon and lime juice aside.
- In a bowl, combine the gelatin with the lemon and lime juice. Let bloom for a few minutes. Melt in the microwave oven. Immediately add the gelatin to the cream cheese mixture and stir to blend.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the meringue into the cheese mixture. Pour the filling over the crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In a blender, purée the strawberries until smooth. Sweeten with honey, if necessary.
- Serve the cheesecake with strawberry sauce. Garnish with a mint leaf.