- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, maple syrup, mustard, ketchup and corn starch. Set the mixture aside while you prepare the pork tenderloin.
- On a work surface, slice the pork tenderloin into ½-inch (1.5 cm) thick medallions.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown half the pork on each side in half the butter. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining pork and butter.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the broth mixture and the pork to the skillet. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pork and sauce with white rice and vegetables, if desired
Slice a medallion of pork to see if it’s cooked through. The centre should be pink and the outside should be grilled. This recipe can be easily doubled!