- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Keep in the refrigerator while preparing the pitas.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In another bowl, combine the chicken, oil and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the cutlets for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- On a work surface, split the pitas in half to obtain 12 discs. For each sandwich, overlap 2 discs halfway and spread with hummus. Layer with the coleslaw, mango and chicken. Tightly roll the pitas.
- Arrange the pita rolls on the grill, side by side and seam side down. Heat for 1 ½ minutes on each side.