- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Butter a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking pan. Line the pan with a strip of parchment paper, letting it hang over two sides.
- In a bowl, combine the corn flour, cornmeal, flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until smooth. At low speed, add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey. Pour over the entire surface of the cake, right from the oven. Let cool completely in the pan. Unmould and cut into squares. Serve with whipped cream and berries.