- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Sprinkle in the cornmeal, whisking constantly. Cook over medium to low heat, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, for about 30 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan and cream, stirring vigorously. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm. If needed, add more broth. You will need to add more broth if the polenta sits for too long and thickens.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and grill the chops for about 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chops with the vegetables and polenta.
Cornmeal if often associated with a number indicating the fineness of the grind. The higher the number, the finer is the cornmeal : Corn flour, for example, is associated with the number 600, but there are also meal numbered 120 (large), 250 (medium) and 400 (fine)..