- In a bowl, combine the bread, milk and egg with your hands. Add the sausage meat, cranberries and garlic. Season with pepper and mix thoroughly. Set the stuffing aside.
- With the rack in the lowest position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- On a work surface, open the turkey roast and lay it flat, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the stuffing in the middle of the breast. Close the roast over the stuffing. Slide several strands of butcher’s twine under the meat, letting them extend out on each side. Tie the roast and cut the excess twine.
- Place the roast in a large baking dish. Rub with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into the centre of the stuffing reads 165°F (74°C). If needed, add a bit of water to the pan to avoid burning the drippings. Keep the pan drippings aside for the sauce. Let the roast rest while making the sauce.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the onion and garlic in the butter. Sprinkle with the flour and mix thoroughly. Add the broth, sherry and reserved drippings. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Simmer over high heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the pistachios and parsley. Remove the twine from the roast and brush with the honey. Sprinkle the pistachio mixture on top of the roast. Slice the meat when ready to serve.