- Butter a 23 x 10 cm (9 x 4-inch) loaf pan. Line with a strip of parchment paper, letting it hang over both sides.
- In a large bowl in the microwave oven, melt the chocolate and butter for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Cover with the sides of the parchment paper. Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm to the touch.
- Removes the fudge from the pan and place on a work surface. Cut into 36 small squares.
- The fudge will keep for about 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This recipe is from My ‘lil Ricardo.