- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- In a large ovenproof skillet, lightly brown the garlic halves in the oil. Add the bread cubes and rosemary. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the bread begins to brown.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the bread is crisp. Remove the garlic and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the fennel, cream and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, gently toss the cherry tomatoes, sliced tomato, lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving dish, layer the fennel, croutons and tomatoes. Garnish with the fennel fronds.