- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Oil and season the meat and bell peppers with salt and pepper. Grill the meat, about 5 minutes on each side or until medium rare. Set aside on a plate. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the peppers on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine the mirin, rice vinegar and sambal oelek.
- Place the chops on serving plates. Serve with the cucumber and roasted peppers. Add the red cabbage over the vegetables. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve with a little hoisin sauce, if desired.