- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- On the baking sheet, combine the sweet potatoes, bell peppers, onion and garlic with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring a few times. Place on a serving platter and set aside.
- On the same baking sheet, combine the lima beans with the remaining oil (1 tbsp/15 ml). Bake for 5 minutes. Add the kale. Bake another 2 minutes or until the kale has slightly wilted. Add to the sweet potatoes and toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato topping over the vegetable salad, and serve with the yogurt dressing.
Greek yogurt nicely ups the protein content of this dish.