- In a pot over medium heat, soften the leek in the butter. Add the turmeric and cook for 1 minute. Add the potatoes and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the broth and honey and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Add the corn and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the bacon until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate. Keep the melted fat in the skillet
- In the same skillet, soften the leek. Add the arugula and cook until just wilted.
- Pour the soup into bowls. Garnish with the bacon and the leek mixture.
If they’re in season, you can substitute the arugula for dandelion greens.