- Cook the vegetables separately in salted boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Set aside.
- On a work surface, butterfly the chicken and flatten it between two sheets of plastic wrap. Try to form a rectangle out of the chicken. Turn the chicken cut side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place half the carrots and leeks in the centre of the chicken. Keep the remaining carrots and leeks for plating. Roll the chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- In a skillet, cook the chicken in the oil and 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of butter for about 10 minutes. Keep warm.
- In the same skillet, soften the shallots. Deglaze with the vinegar and wine. Reduce until almost dry. Whisk in the butter to emulsify the sauce. Caution, do not boil.
- Place the vegetables in the centre of the plates.
- Place two roll halves. Drizzle with the sauce.