- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey and garlic. Set aside.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, brown the meat in the oil. Brush with the mustard mixture and place in the skillet with the bone side down.
- Roast for about 55 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the centre of the meat reads 135°F (57°C). Transfer the rack of pork to a serving plate and loosely cover with aluminum foil. Let rest until the temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, soften the onion in the butter. Add the squash and continue cooking for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the water. Cover and continue cooking for about 30 minutes or until the squash is tender, stirring occasionally. In a food processor, purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the water. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, onion, garlic and orange zest. Bring to a boil and let simmer until the brown sugar starts to caramelize. Add the orange juice and simmer for 1 minute. Add the veal stock and the cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the rack of pork between the bones. Serve with the squash purée and orange sauce. If desired, serve with wilted spinach or Sautéed Greens with Red Wine Reduction.