- With the rack in the top position, preheat the oven to broil. line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove the peel and pith from one of the oranges and cut into segments. Set aside in a bowl until ready to serve.
- Zest and juice the remaining orange and transfer the zest and juice into a large bowl. Add the chicken pieces and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the honey. Marinate for 15 minutes or the time it takes to prepare the vegetables.
- Spread the radishes and beets out on the baking sheet. Toss with the remaining 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey and the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked but still lightly crunchy, stirring halfway through cooking. Set aside.
- Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown half the chicken at a time in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of oil, 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Deglaze with the marinade. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the plum wedges, orange segments and feta cheese to the baking sheet with roasted vegetables. Mix well.
- Divide the vegetable mixture and chicken among 4 plates. Drizzle with the pan juices.