- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In an ovenproof non-stick skillet over high heat, brown the roast on all sides in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the vegetables. Place the roast in the centre of the vegetables and bake for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the centre of the meat reads 125°F (52°C). Set the roast aside on a plate and let rest for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F (55°C). Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the meat is completely chilled. Keep the vegetables for the sauce.
Tuna and Caper Sauce
- In a blender, process the vegetables, egg yolk and tuna. Add the oil, capers, lemon juice and water. Purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely chilled.
- Thinly slice the veal roast. Garnish with the sauce. Top with the parsley and capers. Serve with the lemon wedges and drizzle with olive oil, if desired.