- On a work surface, place the chicken thighs flat, smooth side down. Spread with the pesto and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Gather 2 chicken thighs together, trapping the filling in the centre. Wrap with 1 slice of prosciutto and tie with butcher’s twine. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat one side of the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Place the wrapped chicken thighs on the unheated section of the grill. Close the lid.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until the meat is cooked through, turning halfway through cooking. Finish cooking on the heated section of the grill until lightly grilled.
- Serve with a green salad and grilled bell peppers.