- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Season the meat with salt on both sides. Do not oil or season the meat with pepper.
- With butcher’s twine, tie the rosemary into 4 small bouquets. Oil and season with salt.
- Grill the meat for 5 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, quickly grill the rosemary bouquets for about 30 seconds or until bright green. Flip and grill for another 30 seconds. On a serving plate, place 3 bouquets and top with the steak. Rub the meat with the remaining rosemary bouquet. Let rest for 10 minutes.