- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the onion in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Add the lemon juice and salt. Let soak for 15 minutes. Drain, return to the bowl and combine with the remaining ingredients. Set aside.
- In a glass dish, combine the pork chops and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate for 15 minutes. Drain and oil lightly.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Brush the pork chops with the honey, while still hot.
- When ready to serve, add half of the dressing to the salad and toss well. Adjust the seasoning. Onto a large serving platter, place the salad and pork chops and drizzle with the remaining dressing.